Eduardo Dueñas Ladrón de Guevara, is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
This website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimised for viewing on the latest versions of “Chrome for mobile”, “Firefox for mobile”, “Safari mobile”, “Opera Mini” and native Android browser. The latest accessibility review was carried out on 21/08/23.
This website is partially compliant [ICS1] with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible [ICS2]
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- Some third-party plugin elements do not correctly group portions of text within paragraph type elements.
- Some third-party plugin forms include input elements that lack a label identifying their purpose or include a hidden type field.
- It is observed that in some cases the focus does not meet the minimum contrast ratio required.
- In some cases there may be overlapping content.
- Not applicable.
Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation:
There may be documents in PDF format published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22/08/23
The method used for the present statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the Agency itself with the support of the Accessibility Observatory’s IRA (Accessibility Review Report) Tool.
Last revision of the statement: 21/08/23
Comments and contact details
Communications on accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Via the e-mail address email@example.com designated for this purpose.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the interested party does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not comply with the requirements contemplated in article 12.5 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, the interested party may file a complaint. Likewise, a complaint may be initiated in the event of not having obtained a reply.
The complaint procedure set out in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 can be initiated via this link.
- It has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- It is optimised for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- It is designed to be displayed correctly in any resolution and on any desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design).
- It has been created using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
In addition, a continuous audit and revision of content is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.